- Natasha T. Henstridge (born August 15, 1974) is a Canadian fashion model turned actress. Her most notable on-screen roles include Species, The Whole Nine Yards, It Had To Be You and the Canadian TV mini-series Would Be Kings, for which she won the Gemini Award for best actress.
- Scanty underpants
- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
Natasha Henstridge in Verrier modeling for the Heart Truth event at Fashion Week in Bryant Park. February 13, 2009. Celebrities donned red dresses on red carpet runways to raise awareness of heart disease among women. PHOTO BY D LECCA.
3131 Natasha Henstridge
Natasha Henstridge in Dalia Macphee 3131